DON'T MISS THIS EVENT!
FREE COMMUNITY EVENT
SATURDAY, APRIL 1ST
Making Healthy Connections!
FREE DRIVE THRU EVENT! THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS!
HEALTH * SAFETY * WELLNESS
GRAB AND GO BAGS!!*
The goal of each Benton County Community Health and Wellness Fair is to connect and bring awareness to you of the multitude of services available in our communities. Don't miss this opportunity to swing by a drive thru event near you and grab a wealth of health, safety and wellness resources along with several great freebies from our experts and sponsors, all conveniently packaged to go! From water bottles to children's books and activities to PPE (personal protective equipment), many of the exhibitors you've enjoyed from our past health fair events are partcipating by providing items for the grab and go bags!
Use this page as a handy resource guide to connect with our 2020 sponsors.
*Limit one per family while supplies last!
• Above the Influence Wellness Coalition
• Area Substance Abuse Council (ASAC)
• Atkins Family Medical Clinic
• Benton County Disaster Recovery Coalition
• Benton County Public Health
• Benton County Rural Access Center
• Benton County Sexual Assault Response Team
• Benton County Veterans Affairs
• Benton County Volunteer Program
• Better Together Animal Rescue, Inc.
• Better Tomorrows Early Childhood &
Benton-Iowa Community Partnership
for Protecting Children
• Farmers Savings Bank & Trust
• Heritage Area Agency on Aging
• Linn County Public Health and Linn County
Community Services | Ryan White Program
• Old Creamery Nature Trail
• Sparkle & Shine with Ilene
• State Long-Term Care Ombudsman
• Unity Point (Shellsburg & Vinton Clinic)
• Usborne Books and More
• Urbana Family Medical Clinic
• Van Horne Family Medical Clinic
• Vinton Family Medical Clinic
• Vinton Lions Club
• Vinton Lutheran Home Communities
• Vinton Parks & Recreation Department
• Vinton-Shellsburg Community School District
• Vinton-Shellsburg Farm to School