Good food is important for good health. But eating healthy can
be hard on a limited budget. Get extra credits every month to buy
approved groceries. It’s just one of many extra benefits you could get
with UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® (HMO D-SNP).
You’ll get a prepaid debit card to buy:
• Fruits and vegetables, meat and fish, dairy products and more
• Approved food items focused on improving nutrition
• Accepted at many retailers, making shopping easier
Dual Complete is a health plan for people who:
• Have both Medicaid and Medicare
• Could use more help to cover more care and costs
• Want more benefits for a $0 plan premium
See if you can get this plan. Call today.
Licensed Sales Agent
319-471-3328, TTY 711
Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract and a
contract with the State Medicaid program. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan’s contract renewal with Medicare. Depending on your level of Medicaid eligibility,
costs may vary. Benefits, features and/or devices vary by plan/area. Limitations and exclusions apply.
© 2020 United HealthCare Services, Inc. All rights reserved.