DON'T MISS THIS EVENT!
FREE COMMUNITY EVENT
SATURDAY, APRIL 1ST
Making Healthy Connections!
FREE ADMISSION FOR ALL AGES THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS!
HEALTH * SAFETY * WELLNESS
Health, safety, and wellness resources PLUS great freebies!
The goal of each Benton County Community Health and Wellness Fair is to connect and bring awareness to you about the multitude of services available in our communities. Don't miss this opportunity to join us on Saturday, April 1st, from 8 am-Noon at Vinton Shellsburg High School. Swing by for health, safety, and wellness resources, along with several great freebies from our experts and sponsors, from water bottles to children's books and activities.
Use this page as a handy resource guide to connect with our 2023 sponsors.
• Area Substance Abuse Council (ASAC)
• Benton and Iowa County CPPC
• Benton County Disaster Recovery Coalition
• Benton County ISU Extension and Outreach
• Benton County Rural Access Hub
• Benton County Volunteer Program
• Clear Connection Chiropractic
• North Star Community Services
• Ryan White Program
• Therapeutic Innovations, PLLC
• Van Steenhuyse - Teahen Funeral Home
• VGH Home Health/Public Health
• Vinton-Shellsburg Farm to School
• Virginia Gay Hospital - Imaging
• Virginia Gay Hospital and Clinics
• Virginia Gay Hospital--Family Med clinics